Last Wipe: 27.09.2019
Maps: Ragnarok & Valguero
MAKE A DECISION: PvE or PvP
On our server you have the possibility to choose between PvE and PvP!
PvP-Pillar: from 29.09.19 (~ 6:00 pm)
PvE-Pillar: from 29.09.19 (~ 6:00 pm) (Please note the rules for PvP spots & caves below)
How can i choose?
- Your tribe name MUST start with the [PvP] or [PvE] tag.
- Your tribe leader can apply for the PvE/PvP pillar in the designated teamspeak or discord channels.
Information and rules: PvE and PvP choice
- Players without PvE or PvP in the tribe name are not welcome, automatically PvP and get no support.
- Neither PvE nor PvP has a raid/kill protection outside the base. Outside the base is open PvP for all players!
- If you have chosen PvP or PvE this applies to ALL maps in the cluster!
- Sharing a cave is prohibited
- You are allowed to raid other bases but you can also get raided by other tribes.
- You can ask for a 4-day protection (Pillar) to get started easier.
- The PvP Pillar must be demolished after 4 days by yourself. Note that if you don't remove your shield by yourself you will get punished for it!
- Raiding is not allowed when you own a Pillar. Killing players & dinosaurs, tanking as well as destroying structures in other bases is completely forbidden, while you own a Pillar protection.
- A change from PvP to PvE is possible at any time. Contact the admin
- You get a permanent raid protection for the main base (Pillar) - but then you are not allowed to raid anyone or involve yourself in raid events (No deffing! No raidbase attack!)
- PvE players are not allowed to kill / stun dinos / players in PvP / PvE bases (i.e. no sniping / griefing etc!) or base camping!
- A change from PvE to PvP is only possible in consultation with the admins. Your PvE base will be wiped by the admin.
- PvE players are not allowed to build on main PvP spots. These include: Ragnarok: Alpha Plateau, Alpha Pillar, Desert Plateau; Scorched Earth: Corners of the map
- It is not allowed for PvE player to build bases in caves during the first seven days after pillar-handout-date
- Placing turrets around Pve Bubbles is not allowed as long as this is not supported by any important reason (e.g. Dinopen)
Information and rules regarding PvE & PvP selection and their differences see above
- No support in ingame-chat. Please use the channels provided in Teamspeak or Discord.
- Server chat language is GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Your name (Steam, Ingame & Tribe-Name) must be unique (no 123, etc..)
- Renaming Tribes is prohibited and must be approved by the admin!
- 1 Ally per Tribe allowed. Maximum of 2 tribes per Ally. Allys between PvE and PvP are not allowed.
- Tribe maximum 6 Player
- Enemy players may be held captive for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- The maximum number of bases is limited to 2. Pillars are only available for one base.
- Unique resource spots may not be built on. These include Pearl Cave on Ragnarok, large metal mountains on Iceland, desert crates on Ragnarok, Wyverncave/trench, rockdrake trench, oil cave on Valguero
- Building in artifact caves is allowed, as long as the cave does not contain any miniboss/boss/titans (e.g. Ragna: Icequeen, Lavagolem; Exinction: Titan Caves, Valguero: Broodmother Cave...) Artifacts can be obtained via Lootbeacons or RewardVault.
- Aberration: It is forbidden to build on accesses to the surface
-Valguero:it is forbidden to build on accesses to the Abberation Biome, accesses to the underwater Biom, accesses to the red biom in abberation partand the cave near the green obelisk.
- Its not allowed to build on obelisks
- It is forbidden to built on player spawns. In the case of a report, the player/tribe must move the base immediately.
- Building 2 tribes on one spot is prohibited. The bases of two tribes must be clearly separated - the turrets of one base should not be able to defend the other base. For PVP, the minimum distance is twice the turretmaxrange.
- Sharing a cave of PvE and PvP tribes is prohibited
- Rule violations can be reported in Discord or Teamspeak. Screenshots are advantageous. The punishment for rule violation is always at the admins discretion. When in doubt, Impidosa is always right.
- old/broken buildings: Removing old or broken buildings (ready for demolition or obviously abandoned) helps the server. If buildings are already blown up/ready for demolition, they may be looted and blown up by anyone. The raid lock does not come into effect. Before demolition/looting, a screenshot of the broken/old building + GPS coordinates must be taken, so that in case of doubt it can be proven that this was allowed.
- Streamsniping, Metagaming, Bugusing/Exploit, Glitching, Duping etc. is of course forbidden and can lead to a permanent ban. This also includes the use of items that are obviously not intended to use on the server. Likewise, the usage of grey zones in the rules is a c onscious act and is therefore prohibited.
- Offensive / religious / political / suggestive Player/Tribe Names are not allowed.
- Insults in the chat are not tolerated - a nice tone is absolutely necessary!
- Disruptive behavior in global chat is forbidden, this includes constantly provoking people and trash talking.
- it is forbidden to camp outside of a PVE Pillar
- Structure Spam is prohibited. These include gate spam, foundation/fence spam, space-consuming structure placements, and non-removal taming buildings. Further cases possible. To be decided in individual cases by the Admin.
- Raised bases must be removed BEFORE rebuilding! Old bases (when moving) must be removed immediately.
- It is strictly forbidden to temporarily occupy a spot!
- Its not allowed to built foundation walls and vault walls. This also includes Tek Storage walls.
- Turrets are only allowed to be placed at your base spots & the raid base.
- During the raid, item dropping, uploading items/dinosaurs to the transmitter or otherwise storing them (PVE Base and other Bases except Ally or already existing 2nd base) is prohibited!
- If during a raid animals or items are hidden in the alli base, this alli may be raided immediately afterwards, regardless of the 12 hour rule. If the alli has a PvP shield, it will be removed.
- A tribe is only allowed to raid another tribe every 12 hours per Map. The 12h raid lock starts at RAIDSTART and not at raidend. In case of doubt the attacker has to prove this (screenshot of the raid start e.g. of the FOB +time display Windows + Tribelog)
- A raid is finished when there is no attack in 30 minutes.
- The kill (and/or tranq) of at least 3 dinosaurs in a base is to be considered as a raid. This applies to dinos sniping (dinosaurs of the base owner dead). Dropping dinosaurs in a Base, intentionally tanking and building a raid base is also considered a raid.
- Destroying structures that are not part of or in the immediate proximity of a base does not count as raid (e.g. teleporters/ sleeping bags, etc.)
Attack (kill players & dinosaurs) at FOBs (RaidBases)
does not count as Raid
- It is forbidden to place turrets outside of a foreign PVP/PVE Pillar. The same applies to camping outside a pillar.
- It is forbidden to place animals outside your base on aggressive. (Exception raid situation) wandering or releasing is forbidden as well.
- Platform-Dinosaurs must not be installed in such a way that the hitbox is severely restricted. Example: Boxed Quetz, ramps/hatchframes on each side and similar.
- Placing C4 on platform dinosaurs is FORBIDDEN
- It is not allowed to block entrys with dinosaurs while offline(ORP Abuse)
- Tunnel-Platform Dinos are not allowed.
- Excessive auto breeding is not allowed. (20+ unclaimed dinos)