Last Wipe: 24.07.2020
Maps: Ragnarok & Crystal Isles
MAKE A DECISION: PvE or PvP
On our server you have the possibility to choose between PvE and PvP!
PvP-Pillar: from 26.07.20 (~ 6:00 pm)
PvE-Pillar: from 26.07.20 (~ 6:00 pm) (Please note the rules for PvP spots & caves below)
How can i choose?
- Your tribe name MUST start with the [PvP] or [PvE] tag.
- Your tribe leader can apply for the PvE/PvP pillar in the designated teamspeak or discord channels.
Information and rules: PvE and PvP choice
- Players without PvE or PvP in their name are automatically PvP and do not receive support.
- Neither PvE nor PvP has a raid/kill protection outside the base. Outside the base is open PvP for all players!
- If you have chosen PvP or PvE this applies to ALL maps in the cluster!
- You are allowed to raid other bases but you can also get raided by other tribes.
- You can ask for a 2-day protection (Pillar) to get started easier.
- The PvP Pillar must be demolished after 2 days by yourself. Note that if you don't remove your shield by yourself you will get punished for it!
- Raiding is not allowed when you own a Pillar. Killing players & dinosaurs, tanking as well as destroying structures in other bases is completely forbidden, while you own a Pillar protection.
- A change from PvP to PvE is possible at any time. Contact the admin
- You get a permanent raid protection for the main base (Pillar) - but then you are not allowed to raid anyone or involve yourself in raid events (No deffing! No raidbase attack!)
- PvE players are not allowed to kill / stun dinos / players in PvP / PvE bases (i.e. no sniping / griefing etc!) or base camping!
- A change from PvE to PvP is only possible in consultation with the admins. Your PvE base will be wiped by the admin.
- PvE players are not allowed to build on main PvP spots. These include: All caves and rat-holes on all Maps + Ragnarok: Alpha Plateau, Alpha Pillar, Desert Plateau; Scorched Earth: Corners of the map
- Placing turrets around Pve Bubbles is not allowed as long as this is not supported by any important reason (e.g. Dinopen)
The general rules of the server can be found in the "Further Rules" section.
If you vote for our server on ark-servers.net, you will receive points for the shop. You can find the links at F1 or on our website. After voting just enter /claim in the chat.
Information and rules regarding PvE & PvP selection and their differences see above
- No support in ingame-chat. Please use the channels provided in Teamspeak or Discord.
- Rule violations can be reported in Discord or Teamspeak. Screenshots are advantageous. The punishment for rule violation is always at the admins discretion.
- We are not responsible for lost items, including while fighting bosses, traveling to other maps (items can be uploaded using the transmitter), and if your character appears to be undermeshed or dead when you connect (you can put items in a vault before the server restarts or you disconnect).
- Server chat language is GERMAN and ENGLISH
- Your name (Ingame & Tribe-Name) must be unique (no 123, etc..)
- Renaming Tribes is prohibited and must be approved by the admin!
- 1 Ally per Tribe allowed. Maximum of 2 tribes per Ally. Allys between PvE and PvP are not allowed.
- Tribe maximum 6 Player
- Enemy players may be held captive for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- old/broken buildings: Removing old or broken buildings (ready for demolition or obviously abandoned) helps the server. If buildings are already blown up/ready for demolition, they may be looted and blown up by anyone. The raid lock does not come into effect. Before demolition/looting, a screenshot of the broken/old building + GPS coordinates must be taken, so that in case of doubt it can be proven that this was allowed.
- It is forbidden to place a MAGA Orp inside a cave/rat hole. Cave = every place with cave damage + places with only few small entrances (like rat holes)
- unique resource spots may not be built on.
- Obelisks may not be built on.
- Building on Playerspawns is prohibited. At Report, the player must move immediately.
- The maximum number of bases is limited to 2. Pillars are only available for the Main-Base.
- Building of 2 tribes at one spot is forbidden. The bases of two tribes must be clearly separated - the turrets from one base must not be able to defend the other base. For PVP the minimum distance is double the turret maximum range.
Map specific forbidden spots:
Ragnarok: Icequeen Cave, Lavagolem, Pearl Cave, Desert Crates, Wyverncave/Trench, rathole in desert crack
Extinction: Titan Caves
Valguero: Brood Mother Cave, Oil Cave, Green Obelisk Cave, Wyvern Trench, Rockdrake Trench, entrances to Aberration Biom, entrances to Underwater Biom, entrances to Red Zone.
Aberration: Access to the surface, Rockdrake Trench
Iceland: large metal mountains
Center: Northern Ice Cave 19/30
Scorched Earth: Wyvern Trench
Genesis: Mission Zones, HLN-A Teleport Location and Magmasaur (Volcano) Cave.
- Any use of bugs or exploits in the game will be penalized according to severity. (Meshing, Meshbites, Dupe, Glitching...). Any use of gray areas will be penalized in the same way, inluding Stream Sniping. If you have any doubts, it is better to ask us first.
- Offensive / religious / political / suggestive Player/Tribe Names are not allowed.
- Insults in the chat are not tolerated - a nice tone is absolutely necessary!
- Disruptive behavior in global chat is forbidden, this includes constantly provoking people and trash talking.
- it is forbidden to camp outside of a PVE Pillar. Exception: While raiding structures outside Base. e.g.: Turrettower.
- Structure Spam is prohibited. These include gate spam, foundation/fence spam, space-consuming structure placements, and non-removal taming buildings. Further cases possible. To be decided in individual cases by the Admin.
- Exception: during a raid reasonable spamming by attackers and defenders is allowed, after the end of the raid the spam has to be removed immediately
- Raised bases must be removed BEFORE rebuilding! Old bases (when moving) must be removed immediately.
- It is strictly forbidden to temporarily occupy a spot!
- Its not allowed to built foundation walls and vault walls. This also includes Tek Storage walls.
- Turrets are only allowed to be placed at your base spots & the raid base.
- No completely invisible structures may be built, one side must always be visible (Vacuum Compartements).
- It is forbidden to place an OGS inside a cave/rat hole. Cave = every place with cave damage + places with only few small entrances (like rat holes)
- During the raid, item dropping/popcorning is prohibited!
- A tribe is only allowed to raid another tribe every 20 hours per Map. The 20h raid lock starts at RAIDSTART and not at raidend. In case of doubt the attacker has to prove this (screenshot of the raid start e.g. of the FOB +time display Windows + Tribelog)
- A maximum of 2 Tribes (must be in one alliance) may raid another Tribe. The same applies to defenders.
- A raid is finished when there is no attack in 30 minutes. After successful completion of the raid on the first base, the second base may be attacked within 60 minutes.
- Raid bases are to be removed immediately after the end of the raid.
- The kill (and/or tranq) of at least 3 dinosaurs in a base (within 20h) is to be considered as a raid. This applies to dinos sniping (dinosaurs of the base owner dead). Dropping dinosaurs in a Base, intentionally tanking and building a raid base is also considered a raid.
- Destroying structures that are not part of or in the immediate proximity of a base does not count as raid (e.g. teleporters/ sleeping bags, etc.)
Attack (kill players & dinosaurs) at FOBs (RaidBases)
does not count as Raid
- It is forbidden to place turrets outside of a foreign PVP/PVE Pillar. The same applies to camping outside a pillar. Exception: While raiding structures outside Base. e.g.: Turrettower.
- It is forbidden to place animals outside your base on aggressive. (Exception raid situation) wandering or releasing is forbidden as well.
- Placing C4 on platform dinosaurs is FORBIDDEN
- Excessive auto breeding is not allowed. (20+ unclaimed dinos)